WALT Develop ideas, skills and concepts in drama
- Focus - become the character, placement, patience
- Accept Ideas and build on them
- Levels - make it interesting for the viewer
- Space - balanced, using a mixture of all the space, don’t bunch up
- Finish on time
- Be Spontaneous
- Centre stage - main idea is always in this position.
- Contribute and participate.
1. What are you most proud of? I am proud about my focus because I am not looking at the People behid me.
2. What did you find challenging? Getting my focus.